Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Family Day at the Barn

Michelle, Austin and I spent some time at the barn today for Michelle's first lesson on Rhett.  The arena at Cape Cod Farm is awesome but it is an awfully difficult photographic challenge because it's quite dark.  Here's a few of the pictures from the day!

Michelle riding saddle seat
Rhett looking concerned about his first lesson
She's "tickled pink" :)
Rhett starting to get comfortable...
NOT! 
Hitting his stride with the trot

Cantering

Stretching out in his stride
They're both surviving and pretty happy about it 
Now he's just showing off
Buddies
Austin scratching Rhett's nose
I think Rhett likes it! 
Austin's starting to warm up (he's a little scared)
Muahhhh!
Busted! and a little embarrassed 
A rare picture of me.  I look much better behind the lens
Michelle getting artistic
This is where we part ways
I'm on to you...
Austin actually got on!  

1 comment:

  1. Austin is sooooo adorable. He such a little man. His ears....squeeze. I've always had a love affair with ears. ;) Such great photos, happy family. :)A

    ReplyDelete