Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

No More Training Wheels

We had another big moment this week as the series of firsts for Austin this Spring continues.  Inspired by his friends in the neighborhood, Austin came home from school and said, "Dad, I'm ready to take off my training wheels!"  I quickly obliged and we went right outside to practice.  Michelle, Austin and I had a blast watching him take off on his own for the first time.  I'm one proud papa :)  

Austin doing his best impression of Zoolander  
He started out really nervous, but excited!  Here's one of his first attempts.  

Helping him get his balance
Showing Austin how it's done
He was always heading for the grass
Riding on his own, "WEEEEEEE!!"
Austin having so much fun with mom and dad
Michelle's work 

They were having a blast...so cute
Cruising... I love our neighborhood!
Ok, maybe he's not quite ready for the Tour de France...
But don't tell him that
Loving every minute of it
Dash was an audience of one



Working on his balance by himself
Michelle loves vignettes
I love going selenium
Yeah, he's rocking it

No comments:

Post a Comment